GWT Series Scale Prevention Tank Systems
Contact Us For Dealer Distribution Opportunities in Your Area Today!
The GWT Series Tank Based Scale Prevention Systems offer protection from scale formation on pipe surfaces caused by hard water. These systems are available in a single media tank or multiple media tank systems. They are to be installed on the cold water supply line before entering a system that utilizes water in its operations (boiler feed water, large food/beverage operations, RO pre-treatment, carwashes, agriculture/irrigation, any many other applications) to prevent scale buildup caused by hard water.
GWT scale prevention cartridge systems utilize a new technology called template assisted crystallization (TAC). This technology prevents scale buildup using nucleation sites on the surfaces of small polymer beads that collect calcium/magnesium hardness ions and isolate them to form crystals that cannot effectively attach to other molecules. The suspended crystals are passed out to drain significantly reducing the ability for any scaling to occur.
The GWT scale prevention tank systems provide:
* Limited Maintenance - No chemicals or salt needed
* Variety of System Water Flow Rates (15 - 450 US GPM)
* Cost Savings from increased system efficiences
* Simple Installation
* Ideal for many commercial and industrial applications where water is an integral component of operations
including food/beverage/wine/beer bottling operations
* System available with sediment/chlorine prefiltration removal capability